Purpose of the program: Using the teaching methodology aquired by the visual and digital technologies knowledge, experience and skills for the following aspects of teaching:
1. Develop communication skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) 3 credits
Developing students communication skills is a significant aspect of teaching. Teachers should be able to use modern methodology.
The module offers school teachers new strategies and technique. After going through the modules the teachers will be able to apply the aquired knowledge and effectively develop colloquial skills of their students by using modern methodology.
2. Plan the classes
Teachers will learn how to plan and conduct classes in compliance with the modern methodology. They will be introduced to the phases of classes, social techniques as well as the methods oriented towards the content and the result.
3. Review of the foreign language teaching methods based on the modern concepts (communication, inter- cultural aspects)
4. Planning language class
- Understand texts
- Teaching grammar
- Correcting papers
- Teacher’s behavior
- Testing and assesment
- Using scenarios
- Team work
- Projects at foreign language classes
1. Using pictures for developing basic speech
2. Movies/visual/audio means
3. Cultural introduction
4. Using computer/internet
5. Teaching based on language project
6. Intercultural literature in language class
Participants will be issued internation; l certificate upon completion of the program